Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

World Of War Years 2017-2027

This is the thread for the roleplay, World of War which details an event that had escalated from the Cold War happening now. Since this is a subjective (we may or may not do this) scenario and takes place in the future, it is in the Summa Cavea instead of the Media Cavea.
The rules for the Media Cavea still apply however, you must play as your nation and the tech cannot be unreasonably futuristic (laser cannons, impenetrable armor, infinate power supplies, energy shields and the like) however it can be tech possible in 50 years, due to the massive research race that all countries have in a war this can include but are not limited to: drones, attack robots, large nukes, flame-throwers, weak plasma cannons (although these have to be unreliable), space weapons (although not to over-powered) and extremely fast aircraft.
To attack someone simply say who you are attacking and how many troops/drones/automated weapons you are attacking them with. Hopefully the thread that I made called The Stash will be moved over here and once it is you can put an overview of your nations military size and composition. I will make another thread, and hopefully (with the help of Justinian and Constantine) we will be able to get a world map and show the military movements and spread on it to aid with the roleplay. PLEASE BE REASONABLE WHILE PLAYING AND DO NOT RAGE QUIT. Hopefully this can be a fun experience for everyone and a great addition to the forum.

We should ban the "large nukes", it's a bit over powered, we could say "there has been a law for all countries NOT to use nukes in future wars."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No but there is a limit to how many nukes you can use, say 10. Treat them like a wild card.

Can't delete post just ignore this.

(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Hentail Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:31 PM)Seniar Wrote: We should ban the "large nukes", it's a bit over powered, we could say "there has been a law for all countries NOT to use nukes in future wars."

This is a Fallout roleplay. Nukes are going to have be used otherwise it wouldn't be Fallout. Not only that, what country wouldn't use nukes in a war? A country would protect itself at all costs, so they wouldn't care about the law anyways.

This isn't fallout it is the prequel to it and also no more OOC post here please I'll make an OOC thread now.

I'm just saying it would be weird throwing nukes at everyone all the time.
I'm done now.

I'm with Seniar on this. The whole reason Fallout happens is because there was a massive global conflict and then Nukes happened, killing most everything in a populated area. Though, I do think some nukes would be used during the war. Question is : How do we decide what can be targeted for Nukes and Who wants to do the Area calculation.

(08-24-2016, 08:14 PM)Seloana Wrote: I'm with Seniar on this. The whole reason Fallout happens is because there was a massive global conflict and then Nukes happened, killing most everything in a populated area. Though, I do think some nukes would be used during the war. Question is : How do we decide what can be targeted for Nukes and Who wants to do the Area calculation.

Lol you had the same idea as me but please no more OOC talk in here.

Sorry to do another OOC comment but are their any sides of is it kill everyone and be awesome

There is an OOC thread but if you read the rules you would know that you can make alliances with people.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk