Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

World Of War Years 2017-2027

Tensions rise as the Anti-Selene and Pro-Selene nations attack each other politically and cut of trade with each other.

I am forming a pro--capitalist alliance

President Travis.

Leader of Sovern Republic

Please feel free to add polls when making alliances as it would make the process easier.

"Dras Ishay, you really do leave us in a powerful bind" groaned Cal-ri, the ancient advisor looking haggard

"We can't rely upon other nations any more, and we're damn near out of space. As it is Afgurla has an average living space of 300 square feet, and the rest aren't far behind." The demon King snapped back impatiently, well aware that he was about to become the most hated man in Procellia.

"I never said I don't understand it, just that it's going to put the crown in a bad position. Controlling people's lives, your Majesty those revolutionaries will have us hung if your doomsday talk doesn't come to fruition."

Before Ishay could reply the radio announcement began, and the demon king turned up the volume 'In à stunning turn of events the People's Assembly has ended the 150 year old monthly stipend for children. Beginning next year any family with more than one child will be forced to pay an extra 5% in taxes per child. This bill, proposed by his Majesty, is intended to ensure Procellian self reliance, as he fears the world is on the brink of war. Conservatives are in an uproar over the policy; citing expanded abortion rights, mandatory family planning and traditional values."

The Dras sat silently with his head in his hands, as the reporter covered in depth just how low his popularity had become as a result.

"This war you fear better start before elections, or your royalist Party will never see another seat in your life time" Cal-ri said foreboding

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

The Procellian government has declined the Greek request, citing their neutrality treaty and internal laws prohibiting formal alliances. However, they offer assurances that all existing trade deals will still be honored.

President Travis receives the confirmed dispatch of resources and soldiers. The Congress discusses potential policies to discuss with Seniar's government.

With the proclamation of continuing to be a neutral nation, the Congress of the Sovern Republic request to be able to dispatch soldiers to maintain order in growing refugee camps and medical doctors to supple the heavy demand for medical attention. The average amount of soldiers that the nation is requesting to dispatch would be about 100,000 units which would include soldiers, tanks, armored jeeps, several lines of aircraft, and more supplies ranging from tents to vaccines and anti-biotic medicines. By receiving the previously mentioned supplies and arms, the Republic wishes to stay neutral and have diplomatic immunity in the creation of a Treaty. All opposing sides should agree no matter the consequences.

President Travis K. Hasson sits at his desk, looking at all the portraits of all the previous leaders of the country. The Julios Hall stands isolated from the rest of the world, and the President accepts the bill that the congress recently passed to the Executive Branch.

Citizens protest in the streets of Valis, the national capital city, and State Police equipped with armored bio-suits and automatic plasma rifles with shields stand along the sidewalks of the streets, carefully watching the peaceful protest. The campaigned protest's parade ends in front the Capitol with State Police protect and block the entrance of the main street that would lead to the Valor Manor, where the President lives. Cries and yelling echo the roads and walkways. Commissioner Joseph S. Drew issued the immediate order of not oppressing the protest, but tensions rise as the protestors become more and more violent.

While stressing the matters of more involvement into a potential war with the rebellion, the breaking news of protesters collapse the President. While watching the national news and its outlandish assumptions and conspiracies, the President quests the demand for a national address to the country. The Advisory Cabinet discourages the idea, but its the only thing the President can do to calm the People he cares to love and help.

The morning came as President Travis S. Hasson approaches the stand that bellows the citizens that attended the speech. National Guard units were deployed and stationed to maintain protection and security. State Police units are dispatched along the sidewalks observing the citizens. The clouds bellow as the proud and peaceful leader does over the awaiting people.

"Good morning, Sovern. You may all know of the international issues that have been pressuring our nation." President Travis S. Hasson introduces. "There should be worry, but also, there should be no ignorance. I love the People, and I love our nation. There are nations who are going through things that our nation should've or would ever go through. This 'religious rebellion' that is occurring in Seniar is threatening the lives of the innocent. We learned throughout history to not ignore the help of our allies, and watch people die as we gorge ourselves in luxuries and pleasure." the President pause to look at the audience. "We need to help, all we are doing is helping, not being at war, that is what our government is trying to prevent, is war." the President pauses once more. "We are providing victims of the war, on both sides, with medical attention, and military armed protection. We are awaiting a Treaty between Seniar and this 'rebellion' so a war won't occur, my people." President Travis S. Hasson.

The citizen clap proudly for their leader. It was the breaking of more news the President addresses. The people loose their ignorance and lust for protesting. "Trust me, and you will be trusted." President Travis S. Hasson repeats and the National Guard retreats to their vehicles. State Police motion the citizens to back off as the President retreats and accepts questions from the press and citizens.

President Travis S. Hasson walks down the large, stone paved halls and looks at the paintings and portraits that he would approach with ever turn he would make as he retreats to his office to meet with his Advisory Cabinet. He gradually stops at the painting of Josh K. Sovern and stares deeply into history. "You've campaigned through the raging resistance and yet you dawn a nation of freedom and rights, and yet here I am, trying to maintain it." President Travis S. Hasson whispers in respect. "I will continue this nation you broadly established, and I will not fail you, Sovern." the President continues.

[OCC] - Sovern's leader requests the dispatch of more armed forces (100,000) with high-tech ion cannon Tanks, Anti-Aircraft defenses, Deployment Armored Helicopters, more weapons, and Armored jeeps equipped with a plasma turret. Sovern's Congress requests a Treaty to insure a war will not break out between Sovern and conflict between the rebels and imperials, for means of safety and prevention of an unnecessary war. President Travis S. Hasson also request a meeting with a representative for Seniar.

(08-26-2016, 01:21 AM)Firefly54 Wrote: The Imperial Greek States mobilise the army in preparation for invasion and to attack

The King of Imperial Military Greece has declared this statement " I will be fighting with Selene and if anyone stands in our countries way the by God all mighty they will feel the wrath of Imperial Military Greece".

The Greeks have requested an alliance to the Porcellian Government if they could heal the troops that are injured in battle

The Greeks have also sent a request to the Sovern Republic to fight with the Greeks against the Anti Selene countries

The Greeks also wanted to declare a peace treaty to Kauzka in not fighting each other

The Greeks also requested to fight along side Selene

President Travis S. Hasson accepts the Greek's request and will fight against the Anti-Selene parties. The Sovern Republic enters the world war along side with the Pro-Selene parties.

President Travis S. Hasson enters the world war allied with Imperial Military Greece and Pro-Selene parties. General Casey M. Moor assembles a recruitment drive of assigning 5% of the population to be enlisted into the military. Arms manufacturing is an all-time high as High-Tech Armored Tanks, Battle-suits for soldiers, and development of anti-aircraft technology and aircraft support. The map of Selene is studied and managed through multiple scenarios and simulations.

The President calls for a conference meeting with a representative from Imperial Military Greece. To attempt to organize a campaign to ally with other Pro-Selene parties.

The leader of the Sol Federation, Edward Yutan, has been in excitement of a world war. He wanted Selene to collapse, yes, but he was never truly ready for war. So Yutan has began increased spending on science and technology, hoping to outtech his enemies. Yutan was beginning to beginning to become envious of the recent joining of the Sovern Republic. So he called for allies of the Soltek Pact to increase military spending and to seek new members. Now, it seems the winds of war are beginning.

"A reminder to all citizens" the announcement played on repeat "the Empire of Procellia will be closing her borders in one week by order of the Prime Minister"

With the onset of war in Selene Procellia quickly changed gears, and the Dras' controversial law was now forgotten as fear of invasion seeped into daily life. The Prime Minister, a puppet of the Dras, began preparing the nation for siege.

The nuclear bomb shelters of her cities are now filled with troops, desperately cleaning and repairing the neglected labyrinths. Factories once dedicated to luxuries have overnight been conscripted into finishing the expansion of her nuclear arsenal, approved last year. Within a week all Procellians outside of the country, except for those on trade missions, will be back in Procellia.