Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]Flash News

(08-19-2016, 08:45 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: Just want to point out that Sylon, so far, is largely an agrarian economy (although I hope it adds industry to that soon), and boycotting me would definitely make an affect in food prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I hope everyone of your farmers starve. Should've accepted Sorism.
(No but for real I'll boycott you for probably 3 months)

No, I am the farm. It's you who will see some heightened food prices.

NO. IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Hentail can see rising food prices, but can they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

(08-20-2016, 02:43 PM)Hentail Wrote: NO. IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

So you're telling me an agrarian country, like Ukraine, will see rising food prices because an industrial country, like New England the region, boycotted them?

Dude I wasn't being serious, it was a quote from star wars XD

(08-20-2016, 05:43 PM)Firefly54 Wrote: The Imperial Greek Military States army was mobilised thinking that there will be a war between Selene and the Anti Selene pact and so King Haralambos Tsambiras went to Byzantium to talk about the possibility of a War

What are you doing?

Just delete the posts he's done them too long and half of them don't make sense. He's already been warned twice so it's time for action. It's a blatant disregard for the thread rules

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(08-20-2016, 07:49 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Just delete the posts he's done them too long and half of them don't make sense. He's already been warned twice so it's time for action. It's a blatant disregard for the thread rules

Interestingly enough, this most recent one doesn't technically break the thread rules, just the rules of basic English grammar. I believe what Justinian is questioning is the sudden, and unneccesary, escalation of the situation to "Almost War" levels.

Still it's pretty long