Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]Flash News

I thought it would be prudent because Procellia is finally starting to expand it's influence and that'll probably cause friction by the time the arsenal is finished. It's just a precautionary measure since the two are likely to get into each others hair as Procellian influence grows

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Also we have a few nukes. Maybe 15 just wanted to put it out there. Also as far as I can tell we are the only country with drones

I can tell you that Procellia doesn't have any. With the exception of missiles we've been focused on technology to help with defense

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

(08-15-2016, 07:39 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Also we have a few nukes. Maybe 15 just wanted to put it out there. Also as far as I can tell we are the only country with drones

Don't underestimate the Mexica Armed Forces  Wink

i am finally going to put the terrorism to rest

Just a quick reminder, Flash News is supposed to be brief, 1 to 2 line news segments long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-18-2016, 12:12 AM)Firefly54 Wrote: Greek Soldiers march on Ottoman home base called Istanbul and massacred all the people inside and finally torched to place

Greek Soldiers also attacked Corinth which was under Ottoman control and demolished the terrorists there

King Haralambos Tsambiras has opened churches and prayer spaces in the cities and began war trials for the remaining terrorists who are facing the death sentence with no parole.

The Greek Government has demanded that the Porcellian medical forces give up the remaining Turkish Terrorists so they can be sentenced

The Greeks have also given the Porcellian Government some of the riches picked up from the Ottoman Turkish Terrorist group which include spices,perfume and metals

You think you can cut this down to 1-2 lines, Fire?

(08-19-2016, 07:26 PM)Firefly54 Wrote: Imperial Greek Military States thanks the Porcellian medical forces and takes the Ottoman Forces to the war trials where most of them are executed because of their unspeakable actions during their reign of terror.

King Haralambos Tsambiras was the one to finally execute the leader if the Ottoman Terrorist Group Ahmed al Bashadhadi

The King then made a world announcement saying any country who aids the terrorists in fighting back against the Greeks will be attacked severely.

He then came to the capital city of Selene to discuss if the Greeks actions were in any what "inhumane"

Meanwhile the son of Ahmed al Bashadhadi later attacked and held hostage a whole church with all the priests and people inside

Later the son was revealed and he called himself "the enlighten one" while he executed the priests. After he killed the Bishop the special forces finally entered the place and killed all the offenders except "The Enlighten One" who had escaped and hiding in Delphi.

In Delphi the people witnessed this YouTube video which had "The Enlighten One" saying that he was going to start a cult in the area that used to be the territory where the Ottoman Empire had began. At the end of the video "The Enlighten One" and his servants revealed that they had slaves who were terribly abused and were seen boarding a plane out of the country.

The Greek Military are still marching to the area where they are equipped with tanks and artillery.

The Greeks again warned that anyone who interfered would be met by the military head on

Seriously, dude, you got to condense these. The OP says 1-2 lines, not a short essay.

Flash News is for Short, quick blips of news from your country that can be read in about 30 seconds. If you want to do longer stuff, make a newspaper.

Just want to point out that Sylon, so far, is largely an agrarian economy (although I hope it adds industry to that soon), and boycotting me would definitely make an affect in food prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk