Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

Procellia officially democratises the military. Officers will now be elected by their troops, with the exception of the royal guard.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Due to unlawful killings of innocent people's, the nation has split into two parts, north: the rebellion for fair rights, south: the imperials for equality.
This is the third rebellion since the 1163 religious wars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At the request of the Procellian Communist Party, and with the support of the Dras, the People's Assembly has rewritten the free speech laws to be more open. The only limitations are now slander, liable and threats of violence.

Both the rebellion and the imperials have announced a call to arms, it is up to the rest of the world whether or not they intervene in this war.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Procellia has agreed to a spices trade deal with Kauzka. The port city of Leos'mal is expected to receive their first shipment next week.

Foreign Councillor Marelli has been invited to the Senate to account for the failure of the Mekselia Summit.

A deeper investigation into a corruption scandal committed by the former Secretary of State has revealed several members of Congress' ties to the affair. Though the offices of these Representitives were questioned, all declined to respond at the time.

Trade rises in Kauzka and economy is overhauled to take advantage of it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Sylonnic Economic Ministry had released a 543 page plan detailing an additional proposed plan for industrializing the nation. The cost for the second plan is close to three times that of the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The People's Assembly has agreed to a 250 billion ren construction contract with Kauzka to build a new headquarters for the Council.