Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC] Mekselia Summit

Ok I'll delete my response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(07-29-2016, 02:56 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: Sorry guys, but you can't just have terrorist attacks or assassinations in my nation just like that. Security is tight in the Palazzo Malzo, , and the room the leaders were in had no windows, so there is no chance of such an attack.

This would also remove the possibility of the guards also having been killed, right?

Yeah I agree even my attack at Procellia was probably going to far but blowing someones head off with a sniper rifle from across a room and then having the snipers just walk out? Its just too far, especially since no one would shoot someone with a sniper rifle from across a room because that's stupid. Also it would be nice if the drama in this meeting would be kept to a minimum

To clarify, it's not that there can't ever be attacks, but that's usually something you discuss with the OP, so you and the person organising the specific RP are on the same page.

I more meant that before you told us that it was secure and he's just broken this, also even if he was allowed to do that we wouldn't just let the assassins who shot someone from across a room with a sniper rifle out of all things just walk away it's ridiculous

I do agree.

You might want to talk to him about it then

I've deleted the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait...I just realized everyone's in the conference room already...

Damn

You can still join. We'll pretend you came in time. Smile