Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC] Mekselia Summit

Edited.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Just a clarification that Sartoria is a principality, so when I speak of Prince Patrizio, I mean the Prince of Sartoria.

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to the IC thread today. I've been really busy, but this Wednesday I'll definitely post my replies to the other ambassadors and some proposals.

Also, what's with so many people disliking Selene? It has never been an imperialist power or anything like that. Tongue

I'm just planning don't worry bout it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(07-26-2016, 11:18 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: I'm sorry I couldn't reply to the IC thread today. I've been really busy, but this Wednesday I'll definitely post my replies to the other ambassadors and some proposals.

Also, what's with so many people disliking Selene? It has never been an imperialist power or anything like that. Tongue

It's just the history I've been developing on my nation. It's basically a clash of cultures and over whose ideology and way of government is right. Also some other things that I'm working on in my history may involve Selene even more :O I don't know about the other two though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My histories similar and if you'd read it u would know about the cultural collapse

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well your history does involve a cultural collaspe but mine is still in it's early phases. I haven't even gone into the part of history where they industrialized or how they become what they are now. Selene is just viewed as far too different in the eyes of the Solteks. Another thing is how different their governments are. Selene is democratic nation while the Sol Federation is a semi authoritarian democracy.

Hey so guys just wanna say that my time where I can talk on this site is 9:00 A.M to 12:00 A.M Central Time Zone. Sorry about that!

You guys do know that the Selenian failed invasion of Procellia took place in the 900s, right? O.o

Well I do now.