Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]  Life in Greater Sartoria

Welcome to [OOC] Life in Greater Sartoria!

This story happens in a world where Sartoria was almost entirely overrun by the Sacuri by the end of the Third Sacuri War in the 1930s. As a result, a large Sacuri state was formed, with the Principality becoming a smaller and less powerful state, perhaps similar in status to Taiwan.

I really hope that others can join with their own threads, so that we can develop a sort of Dystopian Artemia roleplay where our countries are different from the canon world.

If you have any questions or comments about this, or Life in Greater Sartoria, here's the place to ask!

(09-22-2017, 01:18 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote:
Welcome to [OOC] Life in Greater Sartoria!

This story happens in a world where Sartoria was almost entirely overrun by the Sacuri by the end of the Third Sacuri War in the 1930s. As a result, a large Sacuri state was formed, with the Principality becoming a smaller and less powerful state, perhaps similar in status to Taiwan.

I really hope that others can join with their own threads, so that we can develop a sort of Dystopian Artemia roleplay where our countries are different from the canon world.

If you have any questions or comments about this, or Life in Greater Sartoria, here's the place to ask!

I absolutely love this idea! Bravo I say!

I'm glad you like it!

I've published a new entry, which can be read here.