[Image: 02ViX0n.png]

ShowThread Rules
Only Constantine Lambros may post here.

November 14th, 2017

Quote:From:        Ludoviko Schwartz <[email protected]>
To:          Estonteco <[email protected]>
Date:        Lun, Nov 14, 2016 at 19:43
Subject:     Resignation

There is a time and a place for us all to do our part. From the mundane tasks of buying assorted goods at different stores in different payment methods so we would not be tracked financially, to writing to different parliamentarians of all parties in all republics, to creating molotov cocktails for use at violent rallies when we fight with Democrats, I have done these all for Estonteco in the misguided belief that it was for a better world. I realise I am wrong now.

My communications with such a varied cast of characters has made me realise that being a Monarchist is a foolish path in the Seven Republics. The history of monarchies and dictatorships in the Septiman isles is that of a bloody and horrifying path, and I strongly encourage Estonteco to study the history once more before continuing with your horrible goals.

From this moment on, I am not sure what path I will tread on. The life of a documented terrorist and criminal is not easy in Septima, but I have no doubt that I will be able to make a new life for myself in another Republic. It is not my future that Estonteco should be worried about, however, it is it’s own. Eventually, the Federal government will crack down hard on the organisation, and the life of every member from there will be more hellish than mine will be in the next year. Choose wisely.

I trust that every reasonable and wise member here will pick the correct path for themselves in due time. For me, my time here has passed, and the place I must be is with the rest of society. Good luck.

Do not go gentle into the great beyond.

Ludo Schwartz