Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Nations in Minecraft: A world I created

Welcome to a crappy, half-baked excuse for two sovereign nations literally made in two days as of the first version being published to a world of countries!

Inspired by my dream of creating nations on Minecraft and the complicated feudalistic Tsar Bomba of legalism and sovereignty that was the HRE, here comes another failure a new project!

There are already two nations established. They are very small, but they are pathetic crap inspired by those tiny states in the HRE. More developed nations might come later if I feel like it if there is enough popular support!

First, I would like to thank the apps Creative Share and MCPE Master for furthering the path of bland, boring, and lazyhood aiding me in my quest! Some towns I took from other creators, others I created myself! Hint: they're the ones whose houses don't even have a door

Those towns I created I left empty, so I could hurry up in the most lazy way possible the players can decorate them for themselves. I will decorate them when I feel like it if there is enough popular support.

So come on in to the most farcical excuse for two nations see the birth of something dull awe-inspiring! I hope you like it! Who am I kidding, no one will

https://mega.nz/#F!lbw1kaIQ - Link for MCPE, the only version

The decryption key is !HLsaCReHw8KuFI61M0-bGA btw. Sorry

Interesting. How does this work? I only see a list of folders and files.

Can you download them?