Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Addresses from Kalos

[TBD]

Index:

FROM THE COMMANDER OF ALYTHEU

Good day, Kalons.

The events of April 16 have thrown Chaos into the regular activities of all Kalons, and is without a doubt the worst foreign attack on the Orders that we have ever experienced. The bombing of the Fengári, an act which has killed the Grand Commander and the majority of the Council, is a dark shadow that fills the hearts of every true Kalon and blocks Order from allowing us to live our lives. It is with a Chaotic heart that I must also inform the Forms of the death of the final Commander that served on the Council. Her passing was peaceful, if undesired for immediate entrance to Kanónas, but her defense of the Orders and of the Forms following the senseless bombing is more than what is necessary to acquire a place amongst the truest of Pure Kalons. The same can not and will not be said of the foreign perpetrators of such an attack.

The cowardice displayed by this vile act on the side of the terrorists would sway even the most passive of Kalons to the insatiable desire for total revenge of the deaths that were experienced on that day. Grand Commander Antonis himself would have avenged the deaths of any true Kalon to the maximum degree, and I do not intend to sway from that track. With the complete loss of the Council of the Commanders, in addition to the Grand Commander, however, Chaos can and will reign supreme without a strong Commander to guide the Orders through the Chaos.

Thankfully, the traditions of Grand Commander Megalos, in 1834, stand as the guiding force to select a new Council and enact revenge upon the damned foreign terrorists that have gone through with such an attack. Megalos’ tradition stands that the Commander of Alytheu shall be anointed with the Chróma for a week, at which time, if there are no challengers, they shall be fully invoked as the Grand Commander of the Orders and allowed full appointment of the Council for the purpose of the restoration of Order to the Kalons.

As such, to prevail over such cowardly violence as the Council had experienced on board the Fengári, I, Constantine Lambros, Commander of the Kalon Soldiership Order and of Alytheu, anoint myself with the Chróma of Megalos to serve as Grand Commander of the Orders of Kalos.

Emerge from Chaos, Kalons.

Commander Constantine Lambros