Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

Become a Roleplayer

[Image: biome_blank_small.png]

Biome Map | Planet Map

You have full rights just by virtue of having a nation in the region, but if you want to get even more involved in, you want to become a roleplayer! This means your nation will be located on the above map and be able to participate in all our roleplayes, developing its own history and interacting with other nations.

What is that purple country at the centre?
That is Selene! The way our universe will work is Selene is the largest country in the world, but is cutting down on its active involvement in international affairs. In view of that, your countries now have a chance to establish a new international order and creating your own history.

How do I claim a plot on the map?
You simply have to fill out the following form:

Code:
[b]Nation in Selene:[/b] [nation]Your Nation Goes Here[/nation]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b] (location, shape, size)
[b]Customisation:[/b] (capital, city names, locations)

Guidelines:
  • Your nation name may be different from the name of your nation. Example: your nation in Selene may be called Selene Artemis, but you can still write Testlandia as your nation name, and that name is what will appear on the map.
  • Your can choose the location, shape and size of your plot. In order to save space for future nations, please try to keep the size of your claim at about the size of Fornoire. If necessary, we can always talk and see how big your claim can be, within reason.
  • You can indicate where you want your capital and other cities to be placed. If you want a specific map of your nation with national subdivisions, it would be best to start a thread in Media Cavea.
Each user can only have one plot, unless they ask here for an exemption. Please don't try to avoid the rule by creating another nation, because you'll probably get caught.

Can I lose my plot on the map?
Yes. Your nation will be removed from the map if any of the following happens:
  • You move your nation to another region.
  • Your nation is expelled from the region.
  • Your nation ceases to exist.
You are welcome to move back or revive your nation, but please be aware that you will need to reapply if you want your nation to be restored on the map. It is possible that in the interim someone else may have taken the land previously occupied by your nation.

What should I do once I have a plot on the map?
You should start roleplaying! There are international summits to be held, wars to be fought, and stories to be told. The possibilities are limitless, all here in Media Cavea.

What if I don't want to be on the map?
If you prefer not to be on the map, that is perfectly fine. You can still participate in all other areas of the region and this forum. You can participate in all these other areas of the forum:
  • Grand Bazaar: where we discuss real life issues and have other casual conversations.
  • The Olympics: where we play spam games like Count to 100, Spam Points and many others.
  • Ima Cavea: where you can roleplay as a character who lives in Selene or any other country with a plot on the map. You won't need to have your own plot.
  • Summa Cavea: where you can start roleplays not related to the map-based roleplay, such as futuristic roleplays, real world roleplays and much more.
You can bet that we will all be very friendly and happy to have you around. Smile

Nation in Selene:Viestrana
Nation Name:Viestrana
Plot:The isthmus just southwest of Kalos

I can do that. It should be ready by tomorrow, since I have classes tonight. Could you indicate the name of your capital and how it should be called?

I've added Viestrana and Procellia, the latter having approached me through telegram. I'll also be claiming my own private plot. Smile

Nation in Selene: Justinian Kalominos
Nation Name: Sartoria
Plot: rest of the bay occupied by Selene and Viestrana.

Nation in Selene: The Empire of Procellia
Nation Name: Procellia
Plot: The small continent in the top right hand corner

The Capitol is Procellia City, and is built in the center of the lower half of the main part of the continent on a large glacial lake

Nation in Selene: Constantine Lambros
Nation Name: Sylon
[b]Plot: Spoken on IRC.

I've added Sartoria, Procellia and Sylon. This map is starting to look really nice, if I can say so myself. Big Grin

Nation in Selene: Boredomo
Nation Name: Boredomo
Plot: The small island at upper left that have lake in the middle

did i do it right?

(06-17-2016, 08:34 PM)Boredomo Wrote: Nation in Selene: Boredomo
Nation Name: Boredomo
Plot: The small island at upper left that have lake in the middle

did i do it right? also the capital name Hightower Near the lake

An island for Boredomo coming your way!