Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

If you could please add the following to Pontilear:

-City: Port of Grace, to the North
-City: St. Wolfgang's, South of St. Christopher's
-Change the color of Pontilear to either Yellow or Red

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(06-30-2016, 08:39 PM)Pontilear Wrote: If you could please add the following to Pontilear:

-City: Port of Grace, to the North
-City: St. Wolfgang's, South of St. Christopher's
-Change the color of Pontilear to either Yellow or Red

I missed these for tonight's update, but I'm making another one tomorrow, so I can add them then. Smile

Nation Name: Dromin
Plot: Any Island will do 
Capitol: Yron

(07-01-2016, 12:01 AM)LordGrey Wrote: Nation Name: Dromin
Plot: Any Island will do 
Capitol: Yron

I've added this, updated the cities from Pontilear and made all other pending changes.

Nation in Selene: Pussy Cat Paradise
Nation Name: Felinius-Paradisum
Plot: The Island a bit above Itca
Customisation: Sanctuarum (Capital City) on the small island to the upper left of the main island not the right one.

Nation in Salene: Heiligaria
Nation Name: Heiligaria
Plot: The southeastern most corner of the map up to the river, by sylon, but not that penisula to the west.
Customization: Capital= Dovnich, right on the little cape/bay. Other cities=Mondtberg, on the river (called Schost River) on its wetsern edge, and St. Hubertus, on the penisula left of the cape, Rilendria, on the eastern coast in the center. and Scheibe, on the eastern tip of the river

I've enlarged the plot of Noth Gername upon their request, added Felinius Paradisum and Heiligaria. I had to keep Heiligaria at a slightly smaller size than expected, due to maximum plot size rules. I hope that's fine. If not, we can see how to work it out. :)

Hey could you move Sanctuarum to the small island on the left above the main one?
Also pls add another city called Hiask Garden on the upper right island.
Thanks

I can do that. Hopefully tomorrow morning. :)

(07-05-2016, 12:03 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: I've enlarged the plot of Noth Gername upon their request, added Felinius Paradisum and Heiligaria. I had to keep Heiligaria at a slightly smaller size than expected, due to maximum plot size rules. I hope that's fine. If not, we can see how to work it out. Smile

The size is fine, but would you mind if Dovnich was moved off the penisula to the coast to the northwest? I just feel like the left side is very barren.