Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[RQST] Situation in Fornoire

I would like to inquire on whether the situation in Fornoire is realistic. This includes fast troop movements, large troops counts, and the speed at which this has occurred.

[Image: empire_seal.png]

OFFICE OF THE FOUNDER

I have received the request by the Crown Prince for a ruling on the adherence of the events in Fornoire to the stipulations of Corpus Juris. I have found the request to be appropriate in form and reasonable in intent. It is therefore that I hereby make use of my powers as Founder of Selene to accept the aforementioned request and review it for compliance with the laws of the region.

I invite the Crown Prince and Fornoire to submit briefings and any information relevant to the case at their earliest convenience, and any third party that has similarly relevant information is welcome to share it with this Office. Provided that no outstanding events require otherwise, briefs shall be allowed for submission until January 26 at 18:00 EST, but the Crown Prince and Fornoire may by mutual agreement request an earlier date.

It is so ordered.

[Image: empire_seal.png]

OFFICE OF THE FOUNDER

Having ascertained that ample time was granted to both parties and to the general public for the submission of briefs, and having further concluded that this Office cannot decide on issues where neither involved party displays interest in the proceedings thereof, it is ruled as follows:

The Founder, having received no evidence for the violation of Corpus Juris, hereby rules that it is impossible to determine whether any such violation took place. Any action undertaken by Fornoire in relation to their civil war, therefore, cannot be conclusively determined to be legal or illegal by the standards of Corpus Juris.

Any interested party may request a review of the present ruling, provided that no appeal shall be granted without minimal evidence to support the same.

It is so ordered.