Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The New Stelle Meeting (IC)

"Well, I'm not sure about the last part, Sir Wellman. My army is willing to help out our allies, but we do not wish to help anyone else. I'll be willing spend about 3% of my country's GDP, but I ask that my troops not be used for nations not allied to us. That is all I have to say Wellman."

I agree to this proposition we need to stop all of these terrorist attacks and criminals from doing shootings and suicide bombing and this is the way to stop them.

May I also propose that each nation here must take full responsibility if one of their criminals or terrorists have attacked civilians of another country and help with the damage costs of that nation.

This could be further avoided if we had a clean sweep of the ids of the citizens of each nation to figure out who would be more likely on becoming a prisoner.

"As to you Mr.Yutan, the peacekeeping force would only be used to maintain stability in nations inside the alliance. For example, if there was a communist rebellion in the Drewish Empire, the standing peacekeeping force would be tasked with putting down such a rebellion. As to you Mr. Doulakis, I feel that that puts us too involved in the affairs of democratic nations."

"As long as the peacekeeping force is only used for NA members, can we accept my idea as the military basis of the Alliance?"

"i accept the proposition for the military based alliance but i still feel that we cannot allow people to suffer just because our security was not good enough" Spyrodon Doulakis then stood up and said " We must stop any means of aggression in or against our nations and stop the threat before it begins because that is how you deal with terrorism".

"Why not support this action it will allow families and citizens to not have to worry about needless suffering because of this aggression".