Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Will your nation allow Tnarist Missionaries?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
4 66.67%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Great Tnarist Restoration

In accordance to Qastari law, Tnarist missionaries will be allowed to visit the country. However they will be treated as any other immigrant or religious group - they will be allowed to build places of worship, however the more militant aspects of it's teachings will be banned.

Edward Yutan was sitting in his desk, doing his normal thing of going through potential ways to destroy Selene, when suddenly, one of his secretaries arrive, bringing information to him.
"Duce Yutan," she said. "There was an announcement by the Drewish Empire. Wellman stated that he intends to send missionaries to numerous countries for a religion known as the Tnarist Faith, and we are a target for mission work."
Yutan was in shock over this. He was wary of what to say the Drewish Empire, the Sol Federation's closest ally. If he messed up, he could damage the relationship. He had to be careful of what he will say, and do something he was very hard at doing; being diplomatic.
2 days later, at the capital, New Stelle, Yutan gives a speech over this news.
"Before I say what needs to be said, let me say this first. My fellow Solteks, the Drewish Empire are not our enemy. They're the closest ally that this nation has. What I will say does not change our stance towards the Drewish Empire, and neither should it change yours. Now then, on with the news. The leader of the Drewish Empire, Sir Arthur Wellman, has announced his plan to convert numerous countries to what they call the one true faith, Tnarism. We are among these numerous nations, and its four principles we mostly disagree on. We believe in our faith, Soloastrian. We have a state enforced church even. We want to be out of foreign influence, and I fear that this faith will make us weak and pitiful. Besides, anyone who is not of the Soloastrian faith is executed, and I would not want that to happen to the Drewish Empire's people. That is why I will ban any churches or missionaries that planned to be built here, or immigrate here. This is not the Drewish Empire's fault, they are unknown to most of our country's ways, so I ask that all of you forgive Wellman. I hope that this and what I said during the election will not damage our relationship. I plan to schedule a meeting among Nationalist Alliance members here, in New Stelle. We will show them our glorious nation, and hopefully, progress through our never ending struggle against Selene and their allies. The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. I expect all of you to show your patriotism when they arrive. That is all, my fellow Solteks, good day to all of you, continue your work, and make your country proud!"

Wellman has expressed his disappotinent at the Solteks refusal, but has stated that he respects Yutans commitment to his own religion. He has also stated that the refusal does not in any way impact the Empire's commitment to its closest ally, the Sol Federation.

In other news, Wellman has expressed his hope for even better Drewish-Righteous relations in the future, saying that hopefully Tnarism will become the dominant religion in the RE. He has said that the Drewish people will find all the costs needed to start up the Tnarist faith in the RE, saying that the Righteous people will hopefully become "our brothers and sisters on the path to enlightenment." He has also stated that because the RE is an ally of the Empire, and of the Tnarist faith, followers of Tnarism that are citizens of the RE should obey their nations government, not the Drewish government.