Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Appointment of a Foreign Councillor

[Image: empire_seal.png]

Appointment of a Foreign Councillor
28 November 2016

Greetings!

I have been discussing with the Government the need to continue promoting activity in the region and opportunities for others to get involved in the governance of Selene. I am glad to say someone took the initiative and approached us to discuss the issues that they felt needed addressing. While foreign affairs has not been the top priority of the Government, it is undoubtedly an important issue that should receive some attention, which is why I am happy to say that we now have someone on the team with the drive to give foreign affairs the importance it deserves.

In pursuance to the powers vested in me as Founder and Emperor of Selene, I hereby appoint The Drewish Empire as Councillor for Foreign Affairs. They have been an active remember of our roleplaying community, particularly in the regional forum, and have recently been very proactive in urging us to ensure Selene has a clear and active foreign policy. In their new capacity, Drewish will be able to participate in all discussions about the future of the region and particularly the setting of embassy policies, the deliberations on which regions to approach for the establishment of foreign relations and all others issues that are related to the region in general and its foreign policy in particular. I have no doubt that they will do an excellent job from within the Government for the benefit of all those who call Selene their home.

Congratulations!

Justinian Kalominos
Emperor of Selene