Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Z-Day Honours and Government Appointments

[Image: empire_seal.png]

AN ANNOUNCEMENT
BY THE EMPEROR OF SELENE

Greetings!

It has been almost a week since we defeated the hoards of the undead, curing every single citizens in this region and avoiding any casualties whatsoever. While countless regions had most of their population anihilated or turned into zombies, we managed to cure everyone. This happened because we worked togeher, because we decided that it was better to stand side by side than each going on their own, and results are more than obvious. I call this a regional effort, but the truth is that some members were exceptionally dedicated to the goal, and so it makes sense that they should be publicly recognised and commended for their efforts, without which our success would not have been as great.

I am pleased to induct the following as Members of the Order of Hades:
  • Nations United for Conquest
  • Imperial Greek Military States
  • Kaminoan Empire
  • Atroposburg
  • Guyuatu
  • Federal Republic of Vin
  • The Drewish Empire
  • Sekia
I am also pleased to induct the following, who were particularly active and proactive in helping lead the curing effort, as Officers of the Order of Hades:
  • Constantine Lambros
  • Akarus
  • Qastari
  • Sempiere
  • Dea Taurus
  • Aethelia
  • Trinalone
  • Xialta
  • Eraphalia
  • Nofreedomland
  • Srif
Those inducted to the Order of Hades are entitled to use post-nominals. Members are entitled to use MH and Officers are entitled to use OH. This allows all the know what their accomplishments were and how they were recognised.

I also take the time to announce that, pursuant to the powers granted to the Founder by Chapter III, Clause 5 of Corpus Juris, I hereby appoint Noveaux as Councillor for Roleplay. He has been a very active member of this community, and throughout time on this forum and the regional chat, he has provided valuable advice with regards to realism and worldbuilding. I can think of few people with the same knowledge and desire to help. In this position he will have the first instance authority to rule on all matters of doubt or controversy on whether anything posted in Ima Cavea or Media Cavea is allowed by the rules. I retain the authority to issue Founder Rulings, but I expect that most will be appeals from decisions made by Noveaux, rather than original controversies.

Congratulations!

Justinian Kalominos
Emperor of Selene