Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC]  The Selene Communist Pact

This alliance has no leaders just common ideas shared by and for the common people of Selene

The sudden groups of shared ideology have been popping up and none of which completely support and enforce the Communist Agenda, and so this pact will unite all Countries in Selene with a Communist view point to join together. This will allow us to further spread the Communist ideas across Selene by sharing plans in wars with alliance members and support in economic downfalls. Again, there are no leaders but if you want to join PM the RCSK or leave a reply for me to find and I will add your nations flag from NationStates in the picture or any other flag you send. I have made this an OOC because it will make joining and negotiations and plans far easier than IC.

Although not countries, the Soviet Alliance, a Marxist-Leninist, communist party (OOC: Constantine, I don't have another term for marxist-leninist, so, don't delete this), and the Communist Party, a Marxist party, would like to join the Communist Pact as observers.

Intriguing. I'll consider it.

The Communist-KS party and government of Qastari have officially endorsed this idea, stating that international coordination between communist nations is essential to the defense of themselves and others.

(OOC: Fornoire, after the thread on stuff like that, I decided that my country's founding party originated a basically Marxist-Leninist communist revolutionary ideology)

Darshala, 3rd Councillor, has stated 'although it is good for like-minded nations to cooperate, Kauzka does not endorse this as we do not support communism. No action will be taken against this alliance however, unless they turn sour and try to force their ideas on others'.

Guys, this thread is entirely OOC. You can't really be IC in here. Tongue

Marxist-Leninist is an acceptable term. It's the description used by Stalin to promote his policies, but it's still a working term.

Oh, well that is easier. Never mind then.

Also oops, didn't notice the OOC tag

We would like to remind people that despite ideological differences between our Nations the best course of action is peace

I knew it was OOC but others were posting IC so I did to.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

With the thread being OOC, all posts are OOC. There's no exception, unless it was an IC thread.