Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Creation of Peerages and Orders

AN ANNOUNCEMENT
BY THE EMPEROR OF SELENE

Greetings!

In the past few weeks we have seen an important rise in the activity of Selene, thanks to the arrival of many valued members of our community. That is in addition to the many wonderful people who have been with us since long before the region was even halfway as active as it currently is. It would be impossible to make a detailed list of each members of this region and how they have benefited the region -and make no mistake, everyone has benefited the region in some way- but it is possible and perhaps necessary to recognise those who have made particularly important contributions to the region.

It is in that spirit that I am glad to announce the creation of peerages and orders, meant not to elevate some above others, but rather to recognise their contributions to the region, to show our appreciation for what good they have done to Selene. It is thus that I find myself in the proud position to announce the creation of the following peerages and the awardings of membership to orders of chivalry to the following individuals:
  • Noveaux is hereby created Count of Vilenjak by virtue of his appointment to the position of Councillor for Culture and inducted as an Officer of the Order of Excellence in recognition for his fervent interest in assisting in developing the region and being an active and positive presence in the regional chat.
  • Tek is hereby created Baron of Likos and inducted as an Officer of the Order of Excellence in recognition of his contributions to regional cartography and his active and positive presence in the regional chat.
  • Fornoire is hereby inducted as a Member of the Order of Excellence in recognition for his roleplay contributions and his longstanding presence in the region, particularly his position as the fourth earliest joining member, and his active and positive presence in the regional chat.
  • Oscad is hereby inducted as a Member of the Order of Excellence for his roleplay contributions and his longstanding presence in the region.
  • Hentail is hereby inducted as a Member of the Order of Excellence for his roleplay contributions and his longstanding presence in the region.
  • Nonfreesonia is hereby inducted as a Member of the Order of Excellence in recognition for being an active and positive presence in the regional chat.
I hope these titles, though they confer no special rights or privileges, will serve as a token of appreciation, and encouragement for others to leave a positive mark in the region, to know that effort shall not go unrewarded and that everyone can find their place in Selene. I hope the above members will wear these titles with dignity and prove why they deserve them. I am sure that many more will be honoured in this same manner for years to come.

In order to ensure everyone will see who has been honoured with a peerage, this map is made available to all: Peerages Map.

Congratulations!

Justinian Kalominos
Emperor of Selene

Congratulations to everyone!

Courtesy: Tapatalk

Ayyyyyyyye. Thanks for title. Everyone else's title sounds cooler though. Not complaining, I'm glad for them. Congrats to everyone that got on the list. I hope more people get active in the RP.

Thank you for this title. I really appreciate it.