Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Three Word Story

Mao got mad.

Goddamn it Mao.

OOC i have an add on that changes 'god' to 'harambe' so to me it looks like you said 'Harambedamn is Mao.' lol (Its called 'lord Harambe' if you want to download it)

I was walking that golden valley, when I was seeing before me a tall goose with zombie eyes and a long tail which also looked like a duck with a small bag and said "why am I alive then" because he was barely standing up. Afterwards, multiple nuclear bombs dropped on Japan next to my good friend China. After that Mao got mad. Goddamn it Mao. What were you...

doing? Letting Japan

be destroyed by...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was walking that golden valley, when I was seeing before me a tall goose with zombie eyes and a long tail which also looked like a duck with a small bag and said "why am I alive then" because he was barely standing up. Afterwards, multiple nuclear bombs dropped on Japan next to my good friend China. After that Mao got mad. Goddamn it Mao. What were you doing? Letting Japan be destroyed by...

Oops didn't think I sent it so I sent it twice. Ignore this.

I was walking that golden valley, when I was seeing before me a tall goose with zombie eyes and a long tail which also looked like a duck with a small bag and said "why am I alive then" because he was barely standing up. Afterwards, multiple nuclear bombs dropped on Japan next to my good friend China. After that Mao got mad. Goddamn it Mao. What were you doing? Letting Japan be destroyed by such an awful...

America and not..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk