Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hi guys

Hey. I'm pretty new to nationstates, but I saw this region and thought the rp looked pretty cool. People here seem pretty chill from the telegram responses I got so I feel like this region should be fun. 

I've always really liked games where you control countries, probably because I'm like crazy power hungry Wink Civilization for one, is awesome.

I'm not really great at this whole thread posting thing... and I'll probably have a lot of newbie questions, but I'm looking forward to being active in this region!

Waddup my N'wah? Welcome to Selene
[Image: latest-3.jpeg.05340d029170eda673584990a91958f9.jpeg]

Ask away! We're here to help!

(10-04-2016, 07:46 PM)The Drewish Empire Wrote: Civilization for one, is awesome.

I love Civ! Are you ready for Civ VI?

(10-05-2016, 03:39 AM)Tepetltlan Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 07:46 PM)The Drewish Empire Wrote: Civilization for one, is awesome.

I love Civ! Are you ready for Civ VI?

Hell yeah! Can't wait to clean house as Peter the Great.

As I'm unsure what else I could go off of with your post other than the Civ mention, I would like to mention that I too have enjoyed Civ V, enough to be proud of my 256/286 achievement completion. I look forward to when it's 3 Summers after the release of Civ VI when it and it's all it's inevitable cash grab expansions are on sale for 25% of the original price to play it, after realizing I paid about $70 more than I would have otherwise if I did the same with Civ V.

(10-05-2016, 06:12 PM)Aethelia Wrote: my 256/286 achievement
Edit mine.

2^2^3 is a beautiful achievement. I too would feel proud by reaching a power of a power of two.

Tangentially related, the lowest values of 2^2^n below 2^2^3, simplified, is 2, 4, and 16. If you want some fun numbers to play with, I'm your person.

Though I do like such numbers, since computer science is one of the things I've studied, I was just looking at my Steam library, noticing I had 89% completion on Civ V, and was thinking, hmm, if I was in school and that was my final grade, that would be a B, so I decided, fine, I'll do the annoyingly long Into The Renaissance scenario and get that one. I even picked the Byzantine Empire before deciding to join this region. Though that was partly because I was going to attack all the nearby Islamic factions to grab all their Imams to send to Constantinople for the achievement for having your capital converted, only to find out after many hours that you can't get it that way. Annoying. Only got one. But that was enough for 90%, an A. Basically the same as 100% on a report card. And now that should be enough Civ V for me, everything that's left would be too hard or too annoying.

What's your steam?