Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which candidate - as of now - are you supporting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jill E. Stein (Green)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Hillary R. Clinton (Democratic)
33.33%
3 33.33%
Gary E. Johnson (Libertarian)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Donald J. Trump (Republican)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Other (explain below)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you supporting/voting for the US Elections?

I too miss Bernie.
I live in a swing state, so given our less than ideal voting system, that rules out anybody but Trump or Clinton. I was going to describe instant runoff voting, but I see that's been done already.
Since I can't afford to move out of the country and enjoy watching the country burn down from afar, Trump is out. I guess I'll be voting for Clinton. Not terribly excited about it. I wanted to see a woman president in my lifetime, but I hoped it would be Elizabeth Warren instead. I suppose this will do. The alternative is so much worse.

(09-25-2016, 04:36 AM)Aethelia Wrote: I too miss Bernie.
I live in a swing state, so given our less than ideal voting system, that rules out anybody but Trump or Clinton. I was going to describe instant runoff voting, but I see that's been done already.
Since I can't afford to move out of the country and enjoy watching the country burn down from afar, Trump is out. I guess I'll be voting for Clinton. Not terribly excited about it. I wanted to see a woman president in my lifetime, but I hoped it would be Elizabeth Warren instead. I suppose this will do. The alternative is so much worse.

I live in Texas, and I'm not old enough to vote yet either, but otherwise, you've basically stated my mind.

ShowMake America Great Again hat
[Image: 81a729b724ccc964368150dec197bbf2.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-25-2016, 04:36 AM)Aethelia Wrote: I too miss Bernie.

I live in California, which is guaranteed to go to Clinton. I'm going to vote Jill Stein, but I would do the same as you if I lived in a swing state.

If I could vote, I would be in a bit of a pickle. Third Parties are a wasted vote, I would rather shoot myself than vote for Hillary, abstention feels wrong, and if I voted for Trump my peers would despise me. Luckily I don't have to make that decision so yippee!