Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

SRA World Autosport Championship Results and News

OOC: Anyone is free to make in-character posts here*. I will mostly be posting results and announcing changes or new events. Direct OOC posts to Comments on The International I guess cause I don't wanna make another OOC comment thread.

*Obviously must be relevant.

From the official wiki: The World AutoSport Challenge (stylized as WASC) is a grand touring car racing series that began in 2018. The World AutoSport Challenge is an adaption of the Sizhouan AutoSport Championship (Sìzhōu Qìchē Yùndòng Jǐnbiāosài, 四州汽车运动锦标赛) referred to as the SQY Championship, renamed in 2018 after a January 2017 Sizhouan National People's Assembly vote to introduce the first international racing championship in it's class.

Additional info, full race Calendar, and excruciatingly detailed descriptions/images of each class can be found at the linked wiki. Also, my full methodology, skill and result sheets, etc can be found in my signature again with stupid amounts of detail and description if you really wish to see that.

Messages In This Thread
SRA World Autosport Championship Results and News - by Qastari - 03-24-2019, 12:34 AM